Includes all kinds of contract and business disputes, property and building litigation, partnership and shareholder disputes, debt recovery, landlord and tenant disputes, contentious probate.
This is a very wide area of law, which can be conveniently separated into the three divisions of Commercial Litigation, Debt Recovery and Consumer Litigation.
- Property and building disputes
- Trade mark and patent disputes
- Partnership or shareholder disputes
- All manner of business disputes
- Consumer and general contract disputes
- Neighbour and boundary disputes
- Landlord and tenant problems
The Department can also advise on Licensing.
The Litigation Department is under the leadership of Nigel Smith and Saleem Hussain.